For In-house Clients
Duke and Rawson’s in-house division works on behalf of companies and institutions of all sizes to recruit lawyers for their in-house legal teams.
Duke and Rawson offers law firms a range of search, recruitment and strategic services that can be tailored to best suit your requirements.
Search allows Duke and Rawson to provide a pro-active recruitment solution. We identify candidates in the market before making a professional and discreet approach with a view to discussing the opportunity in a face to face meeting.
Duke and Rawson also offers search services on a retained basis to clients.
- This allows us to commit time and resources to undertaking extensive market research and complete sector analysis in identifying the best candidates in the market.
- We work very closely with the client in targeting candidates to their specific requirements.
- In agreeing key target individuals with the client, we are able to improve the potential for successful recruitment because (i) we approach only those individuals specifically identified by the client as being the most suitable in the market and (ii) we ourselves will be incredibly well informed about the opportunity due to the closeness of the client/consultant partnership during the research and targeting process.
- Candidates are held to the exclusive order of the client until they are released from consideration.
- This approach allows us to act as your mouthpiece in the market and we are able to promote your successes by directly informing those individuals that you most want to recruit about your team’s achievements and plans.
- Duke and Rawson’s consultants have a 100% success rate in delivering on retained searches.
Duke and Rawson can offer clients discounted advertising rates and preferred positioning within legal market websites and publications. This is a pro-active method for clients to raise their profiles and for their targeted recruitment messages to gain broader exposure through online and offline media.
Using this approach, Duke and Rawson can instruct its creative and branding team to assist you with presenting your advert in the most effective way. All applications are managed and screened by Duke and Rawson’s consultants and we interview candidates to check their suitability before submitting them to you.
This method can also be combined with a Duke and Rawson search to ensure complete market coverage for your recruitment campaign.
Candidates regularly approach Duke and Rawson in order to be considered for future opportunities that meet their requirements. We are already aware of these individuals’ motivations for considering a new role and we can quickly source these candidates for clients using this selection method. As in-house continues to become an increasingly popular career path for lawyers, database recruitment is particularly effective for our in-house clients.
We understand the value of informed decision making and in order to assist with the development of successful recruitment strategies, we provide bespoke services such as compensation surveys, market confidence data and due diligence at client request.